Sökning: "Urban mobility plans"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden Urban mobility plans.
1. PLANERINGSTRADITIONER OCH MOBILITETSPLANER En jämförande studie av urbana mobilitetsplaner och europeiska planeringstraditionerKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines urban mobility plans with the help of European planning traditions to better understand urban mobility planning in a wider context and provide more knowledge about sustainable urban development. According to the Leipzig Charter, there is a need for more knowledge regarding sustainable urban development, this study aims to provide more knowledge in that area. LÄS MER
2. Combining mobility demand and climate protection in urban transport systems. Obstacles and constraints in the case of BerlinMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Transportation is an essential part of city life. However the extensive use of private cars in urban transport systems leads not only to a decrease in public health and quality of life but also drives global warming through the emission of GHG. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Urbana och regionala studier
Sammanfattning : Cities develop cycling plans as a tool to promote urban sustainable mobility. These plans are usually open to the participation of current cyclists. In some cases, an intense debate among them arises. LÄS MER
4. Mobility at Old Age : The predictive power of perceived car-dependence on the moving plans of elderly SwedesMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to examine if perceived car-dependence is a predictor of the moving plans of elderly Swedes. And, if such predictive power by perceived car-dependence is found, whether this predictive power differs between geographical areas (i.e. rural, urban, or smaller community) and age groups. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : This study reviews the influence of the Environment Board in municipal spatial planning in the city of Malmö and aims to highlight improvements in the consultation process. The municipalities are responsible for planning how land and water resources are to be used and thus central in attaining a sustainable land use and urban planning. LÄS MER