Sökning: "User experience design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1029 uppsatser innehållade orden User experience design.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose:The primary aim of the study is to find out students’ perception of usefulness of Canvas as a learning management system and factors that might influence their perceived usefulness of Canvas.Theory:There are several theories utilized to explain the phenomenon emerging in the study and to understand more about the subject matter. LÄS MER
2. Designing Mobile Augmented Reality Board Games - Exploring the Design Space With Regard to Player EngagementMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Augmented reality board games is a relatively new concept. Designing these typesof games can be challenging for designers as there are no well established guidelinesto consider. The combination of board games and augmented reality creates a largenew design space for designers to explore. LÄS MER
3. Laser Lunacy! A Collaborative and Co-located Multiplayer Game Developing a Tool for Children to Practice CollaborationKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The development and spread of digital platforms have led to many new phenomena.Many of them positive, but many of them also negative. One such negative phenomenonis the increasing amount of time that children spend on platforms such ascomputers, tablets, and smartphones. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Logical reasoning plays an important role in human behaviour and is widely used ineveryday life. It is incorporated in contexts such as natural languages, mathematics andprogramming. However, the general knowledge in today’s society with regards to formallogic is lacking and does not reflect the important role it plays. LÄS MER
5. Urban Dark Acupuncture for Darkness: Value of Darkness in Pedestrian Experience of Sudirman Street, JakartaMagister-uppsats, KTH/Ljusdesign
Sammanfattning : As much as we thought about artificial lighting in planning of our urban nightscape, it is necessary to balance it with consideration regarding darkness. In response to the problems caused by artificial lighting; such as light pollution and disruption to human circadian rhythm, darkness should be seen as a value that brings balance for the environment. LÄS MER