Sökning: "Vänstra Hand"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden Vänstra Hand.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : Thursatrú is a spiritual tradition which combines ideas from the Left-Hand Path tradition and chaos-gnosticism with readings of the old Norse sagas. This essay is about thursatrú as it is pronounced in a trilogy of books called Thursakyngi. The methodology and theoretical viewpoints are mainly based on discourse-analysis. LÄS MER
2. Gender and Sexuality on Gethen : A Contemporary Analysis of Ursula K le Guin's The Left Hand of DarknessUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för språk, litteratur och interkultur (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Ursula K Le Guin wrote The Left Hand of Darkness (1969) because she wanted to explore the limitations of gender and sexuality in a way that reflected the ongoing epistemic changes in her society. She created the Gethenians, an ambisexual, androgynous species that live most of their life without an assigned sex, making their entire society lack the concept of gender. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Konstfack/Textil
Sammanfattning : Preface:Thank you to all the women in my life who have supported me through this process; to my mother, to my other mother (Susan), to Kara, to Jordan and, of course, to Dolly.Summary:(S)examensarbete is a journey through which I have questioned if knitting can be sexy. LÄS MER
4. Kaosets symfonier : En religionshistorisk analys av innehållet i Black Metalbandet Watains textkorpusKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : With this essay my aim is to uncover the content in the discography of the Swedish Black Metal act Watain in respect to lyrically expressed religious themes revolving around the tendencies within occulture and the Black Metal scene. To investigate the matter I have combined quantitative and qualitative analysis methods from the fields of corpus linguistics as well as content analysis, which provided me with an array of key words and their respective concordances (Key Word In Context, KWIC) in the texts. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Litteraturvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER