Sökning: "Västra Götaland"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 597 uppsatser innehållade orden Västra Götaland.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The public transportation system in the region of Västra Götaland elicits quick and efficient travel, while, simultaneously, decreasing the negative effects of driving. However, the system suffers from various problems, mainly fare-evasion. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : 30 credit thesis as part of a Master's Programme in Public Health, Health Equality.... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to investigate five-year-old children and their guardians' views and thoughts on the use of pictorial support within child healthcare in the Västra Götaland region, as well as their experiences and thoughts about the pictorial support that is attached to the invitation to the health review at the age of five. Semi-structured interviews were conducted with 22 children and questionnaire data were collected from 26 guardians. LÄS MER
4. ATT KRITA ELLER INTE KRITA – DET ÄR FRÅGAN En undersökning kring kritning av hällristningar i Tanum, Brastad och Lundby med fokus på bevarandeproblematikKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Based on the results obtained from this study, no traces of chalk can be seen with the naked eye or through chemical analyzes of samples from rock carving premises that were chalked at least 4 years ago. Chalk consists mainly of calcium carbonate (CaCO3) and/or calcium sulphate dihydrate (CaSO42H2O), these can be extracted from the soil or produced by chemical means. LÄS MER
5. Availability, Accessibility, Acceptability, and Quality of SRHR related health care for unaccompanied minor girls in VGR: A qualitative study based on the perceptions of health care professionals.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : AcknowledgementsI would like to thank my supervisor Gunilla Priebe for her help and support while writing this thesis. During the process, she has given me constructive feedback and kept asking me questions to help me improve my work. This made it interesting and exciting for me to carry out my research. LÄS MER