Sökning: "VTOL UAV"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden VTOL UAV.
1. Conceptual Design of a Small Size Unmanned Air Vehicle : Part A: Aerodynamic Performance and Structural DesignKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för teknikvetenskap (SCI)
Sammanfattning : In this report, the conceptual design of an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) and aerodynamic analysis is treated. The project was split into two groups, one group would do the aerodynamic analysis, and the other group would do the performance analysis. LÄS MER
2. Conceptual Design of a Small Size Unmanned Air Vehicle : Part B: Flight Performance and Flight MechanicsKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för teknikvetenskap (SCI)
Sammanfattning : This report summarizes the task of conceptually designing an UAV suited for agricultural observation of Swedish farmland. The design of the UAV was divided into two parts. This report focuses on the flight mechanics, performance analysis, and cost analysis of the UAV, whereas the other part centers around the aerodynamic performance. LÄS MER
3. Robust control system development forVTOL-to-fixed wing flight transition withthe EcoSoar UAV : A masters thesis in Automatic ControlUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : A non switching, non linear, quaternion based attitude P2 controller, together with a sensitivitynormalizing function for the control surfaces has been simulated and implemented on a flying fixedwing with non vectored engines. In simulations the controller worked well in all flight modes,hovering, transition and flying, and also rejected a simple wind disturbance in all modes. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates what design of a large UAV performing VTOL using only electrical motors is the most viable in terms of extending its range. Because it uses batteries for power, its powered time is limited, posing the need for a way of extending its flight time. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the viability of creating a fully electrical motorsystem for a large UAV capa-ble of VTOL. As of today only relatively small UAV's use fully electrical motors as their only sourceof propulsion, larger UAV's have to rely on more traditional combustion or jet engines. LÄS MER