Sökning: "Variability Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 146 uppsatser innehållade orden Variability Management.
1. Variability Management in Robotic Systems: A Variability-Modelling Language That Implements Variation Points Based On Binding Time and Binding ModeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Technological advancements have led to a growing demand for efficient solutions that minimise risk and maximise efficiency when it comes to performing tasks in nondeterministic environments. In the wake of the current pandemic, humanity has been affected by labor shortages, logistic challenges, unexpected strain on supply systems and product shortages caused by safety regulations and health complications. LÄS MER
2. Managing Demand Variability by Distinguishing between Internal and External Variability : Investigating the Requirements for Managing Demand through Demand Shaping in B2B CompaniesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Due to the increasingly uncertain environments that global supply chains operate within, both due to component shortages and other types of challenges, the possibility of managing demand variability and balancing it with supply capabilities is getting more challenging. The primary way to deal with these fluctuations in demand is by building flexibility in the supply chain to meet the variations that occur and keep the customers satisfied. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Queueing theory is widely used in practical queuing applications. It can be applied for specific models of queuing systems, especially the ones that follow the Markovian property. Its purpose is to predict system behaviour in order to be used for performance optimization. LÄS MER
4. Determination of semi-aerobic landfill suitability in tropical developing countries using land surface temperature : A case study of an unmanaged open dump in transition in Yangon City region, MyanmarMaster-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekoteknik- och hållbart byggande
Sammanfattning : Population growth rate increases rapidly, which reflects on Municipal Solid Waste(MSW) generation rates and the accumulation in unmanaged open dumps and landfills in developing countries. Consequences of improper MSW management and treatment are not only local or regional but global since Methane (CH4) emissions are responsible for a notable part of the total anthropogenic CH4 emissions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Finansiering
Sammanfattning : Volatility-managed portfolios offer mixed returns in an international setting based on ex-ante information. The results of this paper further strengthen the theory that the variability of excess returns from volatility-management are more dependent on underlying investor strategy rather than differences of global markets. LÄS MER