Sökning: "Variable Speed Wind Turbine"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 uppsatser innehållade orden Variable Speed Wind Turbine.
1. Inclusion of Wind Turbines into Frequency Support Services : Exploring frequency stability issues and comparing regulation power market productsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för elektroteknik
Sammanfattning : There is a trend in Sweden towards increasing the electricity production from renewable energy sources in the electric grid. The increased share of renewables could be seen as essential for Sweden to be able to meet the obligated climate goals. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för fysik och elektroteknik (IFE)
Sammanfattning : The increasing penetration of wind power into the power system dominated by variable-speed wind turbines among the installed wind turbines will require further development of control methods. Power electronic converters are widely used to improve power quality in conjunction with the integration of variable speed wind turbines into the grid. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektro- och systemteknik (EES)
Sammanfattning : This master thesis handles the development of an automatic benchmarking program for wind turbines and the thesis works as the theoretical basis for this program. The program is created at the request of the power company OX2 who wanted this potential to be investigated. The mission given by the company is to: 1. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fluida och mekatroniska system; Linköpings universitet/Fluida och mekatroniska system
Sammanfattning : This master thesis project is a part of a larger project with the goal of develop-ing a drivetrain, utilizing a hydrostatic transmission, for horizontal axis mid-sizewind turbines. Some of the benefits from using a hydrostatic transmission are thata variable speed operation is possible without the use of a frequency converter,the generator may be placed on the ground and thus reduce weight in the nacelleand also using hydraulic components can increase lifetime and robustness of thesystem. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Industriell elektroteknik och automation
Sammanfattning : Research in wind power generation technology is a topic of high relevance in the context of renewable energy systems. This project aims to develop and implement an automatic operation and control system for an experimental vertical axis wind turbine (VAWT) located at Lunds Tekniska Högskola, in Sweden. LÄS MER