Sökning: "Verification and Validation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 130 uppsatser innehållade orden Verification and Validation.
1. Optimization and investment decisions of electrical motors’ production line using discrete event simulationMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : More dynamic markets, shorter product life cycles and comprehensive variant management are challenges that dominate today's market. These maxims apply to the automotive sector, which is currently highly exposed to trade wars, changing mobility patterns and the emergence of new technologies and competitors. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Soil and Environment
Sammanfattning : In the Upper Blue Nile Basin land use is rapidly changing due to agricultural development and intensification with potential effects on the water availability both up- and downstream. This study is aimed to explore the impact of agricultural land use change on a landscape water balance. LÄS MER
3. Simuleringsarbete i medicinteknisk produktion : En fallstudie med dataanalys, verifiering och validering samt flaskhalsanalys av en simuleringsmodellUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : The world is constantly changing and evolving faster and faster. In the industry, it is important to constantly evolve to adapt to the market and maintain competitiveness. The ongoing fourth industrial revolution is urging companies to increase digitalization and automate production. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, a new probabilistic risk assessment tool for road tunnels has been verified and validated. The verification and validation were performed along with a literature review to find different key variables that affect the risk in a road tunnel and find out how these variables can be handled. LÄS MER
5. Analysis of bladder cancer treatment plans generated for online adaptive radiotherapy and validation of an integrated independent dose calculation softwareMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sjukhusfysikerutbildningen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: In 2019 Varian EthosTM linear accelerator (Varian Medical Systems, CA, USA) with integrated artificial intelligence (AI) was installed at Herlev Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark, enabling online adaptive radiotherapy (oART) e.g for bladder cancer patients with a large margin reduction. LÄS MER