Sökning: "Vested interest"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden Vested interest.
1. VARFÖR SOLIDARISK? En statistisk analys om egenintresse eller politisk ideologi kan förklara individers solidaritet i SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : During the last couple of years, several crises have begun to make people question the viability of the welfare states in Europe. Solidarity is identified as the core of the welfare state as it is today, and researchers discuss the possibility that the questioning of the welfare state may have an impact on individual’s perceptions on solidarity as well. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : State cooperation on transboundary waters is one of our times most crucial challenges to manage as freshwater securitization is the key to human survival, food production and economic growth. State shared water resources are causes of both political tension and territorial disputes. LÄS MER
3. Efficient Multi-Core Implementation of the IPsec Encapsulating Security Payload Protocol for a Single Security AssociationMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Programvara och system; Linköpings universitet/Programvara och system
Sammanfattning : As the mobile Internet traffic increases, the workload of the base stations processing this traffic increases with it. To cope with this, the telecommunication providers responsible for the systems deployed in these base stations have looked to parallelism. LÄS MER
4. The role of researchers in deliberate social-ecological transformations: a structure-culture-agency approachMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Stockholm Resilience Centre
Sammanfattning : Awareness of profound ecological, economical and social crises interacting globally at various scales has brought up the notion of the necessity of a fundamental change, which has driven studies on sustainable change in diverse fields of knowledge. Resilience scholars have approached the issue through a systemic lens that integrates social and ecological phenomena, but scientists from the social “wing” have pointed out the need of adopting a structure agency approach. LÄS MER
5. International Commercial Arbitration and Money Laundering : Problems that arise and how they should be resolvedUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abstract This thesis is concerned with examining the intersection between the areas of international commercial arbitration and money laundering. There are various points of connectivity between the two and the aim of this thesis is to discern how an arbitrator should conduct arbitral proceedings involving money laundering. LÄS MER