Sökning: "Victor Söderberg"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden Victor Söderberg.
1. ”Han behöver inte vara den bästa tränaren, han ska vara den bästa ledaren.” : En kvalitativ studie om likheter och olikheter i internatinella elitföreningarKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för idrottsvetenskap (ID); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för idrottsvetenskap (ID); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för idrottsvetenskap (ID)
Sammanfattning : It is more common today than in earlier ages that young athletes decides that they want to become professional athletes, and because of that works hard to reach their goals. This makes demands on the sport clubs we have today, if they want the best athletes and the most wanted talents, they need to provide a professional environment where athletes feels that they can improve. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : This project has been carried out on the behalf of IHUS and the aim was to ﬁnd a solution to a greenhouse with an associated café on Vaksala Eke just north of Uppsala. This complex is intended to be self-suﬃcient on heat, electric power and crops. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: Basel III - A market view of financial stability Authors: Victor Hansen & Jonathan Nyqvist Advisor: Anders Vilhelmsson Key words: Basel, risk, competition, financial stability Purpose: The purpose of the paper is to investigate the extension to which Basel III affects the financial sector’s conditions and analyse the difference in the financial sector’s perception of risk management in relation to, existing and possible, regulations. Methodology: By analysing data from established research together with reports and the responses from the Basel Committee, the Swedish Riksbank, the Swedish Finansinspektionen and our other respondents, we have given ourselves a good basis for further analysis. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Context: During the 21st century several alarming reports have been published that deals with the depletion and pollutant of the earth by human interference. The earth is an ending resource and so are the mountains and bedrocks which are continuously mined in order to harvest its minerals. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: Customer focus in the food industry - internal customer-oriented processes through a Value Chain perspective. Authors: Jasmine Carew, Zekarias Ghebregiorgis and Victor Söderberg Supervisor: Jennie Blomqvist and Katrin Franander Department: School of Management, Blekinge Institute of Technology Course: Bachelor’s thesis in Business Administration, 15 credits Key words: Financial Management, Value Creation, Customer Focus, Competitiveness, Food Industry, Value Chain, Value Chain Management, Shared Value and Value Chain Analysis Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to identify customer-oriented value creative activities in the food-industry with the help of Value Chain. LÄS MER