Sökning: "Video game"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 395 uppsatser innehållade orden Video game.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In an ever more digitalised society, there is a growing interest in digital pedagogic aids and a growing need for pedagogues to utilize new digital tools. The importance of being able to survey and evaluate information from digital sources is paramount, and the Swedish school system is responsible for teaching pupils these skills. LÄS MER
2. Visualization in games: How is health and health-changes visualized in games? : An analysis of game graphics in current gamesKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Medieteknik; Södertörns högskola/Medieteknik
Sammanfattning : The following study investigates how recent games (2014 - 2018) visualize health and health changes, with a focus on the player character’s health, the player character taking damage and the graphical user interface (GUI). 50 games were coded via gameplay videos on YouTube and then analysed. LÄS MER
3. The Importance of Colour Guided Navigation : A Qualitative Study on the Use of Colour as a Tool of Communication and Navigation in Video GamesKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Medieteknik; Södertörns högskola/Medieteknik
Sammanfattning : Colour coding is seen in various forms throughout different types of media and in reallife. This study focuses on what effect colour coded visuals can have on a player in avideo game, using lights and environments deliberately coloured in a specific way togain the players attention. LÄS MER
4. The interrelations between audio compression and graphical texture detail in video games : How they affect players perception of qualityKandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Medier, ljudteknik och teater
Sammanfattning : For this study three questions are being studied. Question one: “How does the audio compressionaffect the perceived video quality?” Question two is somewhat reversed: “How does the texturedetail affect the perceived audio quality?” The final question follows: “How do the audiocompression and texture detail affect the perceived overall quality?” The experiment was done on 36different untrained listeners, whereof 2 didn’t give complete answers and were therefore notincluded in the results. LÄS MER
5. Does the devil wear Prada? A content analysis of costume design in video games as a tool for conveying narrative and functionality : A study concerning costume design and its current use in gamesKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Medieteknik; Södertörns högskola/Medieteknik
Sammanfattning : This study examines how costume design is used as a narrative and functional part of video game character design. The purpose being how costume design is currently utilized, what common design trends can be found and in which instances costume design goes against the functionality and believability of the character. LÄS MER