Sökning: "Video games marketing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 uppsatser innehållade orden Video games marketing.
- L3-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : On November 17th, 2017, Electronic Arts, an American gaming company, publishes one of the most anticipated games of the year: Star Wars Battlefront 2. It is a first- and third-person shooter video game based on the Star Wars universe, with both single and multiplayer aspects. Upon its release, the game, in its beta stage, was heavily criticized. LÄS MER
2. Brand negotiations in Video Game Communities - An exploratory study analysing community-made discourses in video game brands and how they shape the brand imageMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The video game industry is a rapidly growing industry due to technology advancements andhas made video games to a mass phenomenon. The diffusion of today’s technologies has created and expanded the video game market, both demographical and geographical, which has attracted more customers and increased the intensity of the competition. LÄS MER
4. So Many Mobile Games, So Little Visibility : A dissection of the problems surrounding visibility and discoverability in mobile gamingKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to research marketing video games for mobile devices that are releaesd through app stores. The intention is to identify the key factors in the consumer decision process for the casual mobile game audience regarding how they obtain information about apps and identify locations for mobile games to gain more visibility. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Interaktiva och kognitiva systemLinköpings universitet/Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Today's living room context offers more and more possibilities when it comes to when and how to interact with the television and media content offerings. Buzzwords such as "TV Everywhere" is something that both hardware manufacturers, content providers and television networks are pursuing to great lengths. LÄS MER