Sökning: "Video streaming"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 218 uppsatser innehållade orden Video streaming.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Lunds universitet/Industriell elektroteknik och automation
Sammanfattning : In this thesis two prototypes, based on separate implementations of a Park Assist Camera, was developed. The purpose was to investigate the possibility of presenting a composite view, where the first view shows the surroundings of the car from a bird’s-eye view and the other view shows the rear camera. LÄS MER
2. Interaktivt Innehåll och Konvergenskultur : En diskursiv fallstudie av Black Mirror: BandersnatchKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Väst/Avd för medier och design
Sammanfattning : As illustrated by the Netflix special Bandersnatch as a cultural phenomenon, the purpose of this study was to analyze how "new" storytelling forms exist in today's convergence culture. This was done by a discursive case study about TV-critics' reception of Bandersnatch, along with smaller comparative discourses covering both relatively traditional film and TV organizations within the media industry, as well as an online forum. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, an approach for localizing culprits of degradation of quality measures in an IPTV streaming service using Bayesian net-work is presented. This task is referred to as Root Cause Analysis(RCA). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, RISE - Research Institutes of Sweden/Acreo
Sammanfattning : The research domain on the Quality of Experience (QoE) of 2D video streaming has been well established. However, a new video format is emerging and gaining popularity and availability: VR 360-degree video. LÄS MER
5. White Rabbit. The logic and proportion of conspiracy theory videos on YouTube: a Foucauldian discourse analysisMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Conspiracy theories are everywhere. The internet has provided people with the tools for instantaneous, global communication and this has encouraged the spread of alternative narratives on a variety of platforms. LÄS MER