Sökning: "Viral Marketing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 131 uppsatser innehållade orden Viral Marketing.
1. Content Marketing i musikbranschen : En kvalitativ studie om hur majorbolag använder sociala medier i marknadsföringen av musikKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Digitalization in the music industry and the emergence of social media, has created opportunities to reach more potential music consumers. Companies are increasingly integrating through visual media such as photos and videos into their social media marketing content. LÄS MER
2. The Impact of Artists on consumer's behavior : A study on how artists influences on consumer's purchasing behavior in latin countriesKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Redovisning, Marknadsföring, SCM, Informatik och Rättsvetenskap; Jönköping University/IHH, Marketing and Logistics
Sammanfattning : Background: We currently live in a time when consumers trust more on social media and less on traditional advertising as a source of information for their purchasing decisions. Social media and traditional advertising must be integrated somehow so that marketers can communicate more effectively with their target market. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : During the Covid-19 vaccination in Croatia, there were inconsistencies and irregularities with the surplus vaccine and its recipients. Media coverage of the affair was extensive. The details were broadcasted in traditional media and social media. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : In today's society, technology has been given a more prominent role. The amount of digital products is increasing exponentially and people have a large range of products to choose from. Consequently, the competitiveness between companies is great. This has called upon the emergence of a business model named Product-Led Growth (PLG). LÄS MER
5. Challenging Traditional Growth Strategies - An exploratory single case study on how Forza Football designs user involvement growth strategies to enable viral growthMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose: In order to stay competitive in a rapidly changing businessenvironment, the question of growth is perceived to be an essential issue of survival andentrepreneurial behavior. Traditionally, strategies related to growth have mostly been related toexpenses on marketing or acquisitions of smaller competitors. LÄS MER