Sökning: "Visual communication in art"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 50 uppsatser innehållade orden Visual communication in art.
1. ”Inte som att läsa hemma direkt” : Faktorer som påverkar besökares tillgänglighet till introducerande konstutställningstexterMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the factors that influence whether visitors to art exhibitions experience accessible introductory art labels or not. From the need of making art exhibitions and their communication available to more people of society the aim with this study is to increase awareness about the factors that influence accessibility and generate ideas about useful theory concerning accessible labels. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Though images are ubiquitous in everyday life and have always been part of politics, research on the visual aspects of political communication recently gained momentum, especially with the rise of social media. This opens up a platform to analyze the role of visuals in communicating political ideas. LÄS MER
3. In the Net : The Visual and Verbal Rhetoric of the Campaign “Operation Dolphin Bycatch” by Sea Shepherd FranceMagister-uppsats, Jönköping University/HLK, Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The marine conservation organization Sea Shepherd is most known for its radical direct action, e. g., against whale poaching. This thesis examines the campaign “Operation Dolphin Bycatch,” coordinated by the French branch of the NGO, through discourse analysis and interviews with Sea Shepherd France (SSF) members. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Institutionen för Konst (K)
Sammanfattning : RECONSTRUCTION is a conversation that shifts between analyzing and locating the artist’s position in their society. Especially the power of the majority in the society over the individual. Reconstruction is a way of resistance, or the only way of resistance, at least for me. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms konstnärliga högskola/Institutionen för scenkonst
Sammanfattning : During this project I’ve been exploring how we can work with things within art to change our way of relating to ourselves, other humans and our surrounding. I want to see if finding inner spaces within us can make us feel more connected to our external surrounding. LÄS MER