Sökning: "Visuell inspektion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 uppsatser innehållade orden Visuell inspektion.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Production equipment accounts for a large portion of the energy use from industry. But so far there has been no standardized way of requiring energy efficiency when purchasing a new machine. Scania is therefore implementing energy efficiency requirements in their purchasing process for production equipment. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Surface normals are fundamental in computer graphics applications such as computer vision, object recognition, and lighting calculations. When working with unorganized point clouds of surfaces, there exists a need for fast and accurate normal estimation methods. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Agricultural Research for Northern Sweden
Sammanfattning : Beef is a highly demanded food and plays an important role in the everyday diet for many people. The most common methods for measuring meat quality attributes are pH, colour, water-holding capacity, intramuscular fat, flavour and tenderness, are more or less performed by subjective methods and various types of chemical methods, which all are time consuming, invasive and de-structive. LÄS MER
4. Alternative Test Methods for Mine Trucks and Loaders to Reduce Environmental Impact, Improve Lead Time and ProductivityUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Epiroc manufactures and develops equipment for the mining and infrastructure industry. This thesis has been performed at Epiroc Underground Rock Excavation (URE) in Örebro, the company’s largest production unit for underground machines. In this project MH machines (material handling) have been investigated, i.e loaders and trucks. LÄS MER
5. Predicting catastrophic failure in barrier coated packaging board and paper after creasing and folding : Proposing a methodology to predict barrier failure after creasing and foldingMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Avdelningen för kemiteknikKarlstads universitet/Institutionen för ingenjörs- och kemivetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Different methods to predict barrier failure in packaging board or paper after converting were investigated. The approach was to compare substrates before and after creasing/folding by applying different barrier tests and to propose a methodology to predict failure in the barrier layer. LÄS MER