Sökning: "Viterbi algorithm"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden Viterbi algorithm.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Designing for the best combination of channel codes and the decoding algorithm has always been a popular topic in channel coding. As a decoding algorithm for convolutional codes, Viterbi algorithm provides the most reliable performance with high complexity. LÄS MER
2. Tracking of Ground Vehicles : Evaluation of Tracking Performance Using Different Sensors and Filtering TechniquesMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : It is crucial to find a good balance between positioning accuracy and cost when developing navigation systems for ground vehicles. In open sky or even in a semi-urban environment, a single global navigation satellite system (GNSS) constellation performs sufficiently well. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : Technology advancement in autonomous driving is accelerating. For the technology to be safe it is crucial for the vehicles to have an updated map, meaning all vehicles should have a correct and identical representation of the current road network. LÄS MER
4. A Layered Two-Step Hidden Markov Model Positioning Method for Underground Mine Environment Based on Wi-Fi SignalsMaster-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Avdelningen för informations- och kommunikationssystem
Sammanfattning : The safety of miners is of interest to all countries. In the event of a coal mine disaster, how to locate the miners remains the biggest and most urgent issue. The aim of this study is to propose a precise positioning method for underground mine environments to a low cost and with acceptable accuracy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Optimeringslära och systemteori
Sammanfattning : This thesis is an investigation of what happens when communication links are pushed towards their limits and the data-bearing-pulses are packed tighter in time than previously done. This is called faster-than-Nyquist (FTN) signaling and it will violate the Nyquist inter-symbol interference criterion, implying that the data-pulsesare no longer orthogonal and thus that the samples at the receiver will be dependent on more than one of the transmitted symbols. LÄS MER