Sökning: "Waste Incineration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 174 uppsatser innehållade orden Waste Incineration.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : The consultancy company Rejlers has been assigned by E.ON Värme in Norrköping to introduce detection of radioactivity on arriving waste. This is done by installing a detector that tracks radiation in the load of a truck. LÄS MER
2. Impacts of increased plastic recycling in Sweden - A quantitative study of the environmental, social and economic impacts of increased plastic recycling in SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : The rapidly growing, global plastic production and the waste generated as an effect of this is associated with countless environmental problems. As this sector continues to expand, so will the problems. Further complicating is the fact that currently only a small proportion of plastic is being recycled or re-used. LÄS MER
3. Using LCA and LCC in Planning Industrial Symbiosis : A study of the handling of sewage sludge in Malmö, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknik; Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : Sewage sludge is currently being disposed by spreading it out on ﬁelds, an action that recycles important nutrients such as phosphorus, but also leads to heavy metal contamination. With impeding regulation changes, possibly making it harder or impossible to keep current practice, waste water treatment plants are reviewing their options. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Miljö- och energisystem; Lunds universitet/Ekosystemteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : During this project, flows of textile waste in Sweden were mapped and analysed. Much of the information in the report was based on a literature review performed in the beginning of the project. It was concluded that textile waste should firstly be re-used, thereafter recycled and as a last option incinerated. LÄS MER
5. Determination of fossil share in combustion of waste : Development of a novel method using NIR spectroscopy to predict the content of plastics in RDF-materialMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Incineration of waste materials has become a common way to handle a worldwide increase of produced waste materials. The problem with waste as fuel is that the material is not homogeneous and include a mixture of fossils and renewables. LÄS MER