Sökning: "Welfare Policies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 225 uppsatser innehållade orden Welfare Policies.
1. Finnish Governmentality Investigated : Comparison of the Labor Market Policies in Two Government ProgramsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : This comparative document analysis looks at the governmentality of the Finnish labor market policies (LMP’s). This study compares Sipilä’s and Marin’s government programs to see if there are differences. The focus is on depicting neoliberalization and power relations in the policies while investigating the framing of unemployment. LÄS MER
2. Kvinnor tar plats i folkhemmets kommunalpolitik : Könsroller och politik i stadsfullmäktige i Karlstad 1950–1954M1-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för samhälls- och kulturvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Local research regarding women's contribution to municipal policy is very small. The majority ofresearch focuses on welfare expansion during the early 20th century and only mentions the role ofwomen in some subchapters in their research. LÄS MER
3. What’s the Problem with Sex Trafficking? : A case study on the European Union’s Policy and Legal FrameworkMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This study questions the way sex trafficking is constructed by the EU in their public policy exploring what potential implications exist by the way sex trafficking is problematised. Hence, the objective of this study is to understand how the EU constructs the problem of sex trafficking in their policies, and how this can lead to further policy implications for eradicating sex trafficking. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Swedish welfare organizations such as care, education and healthcare, are facing future recruitment challenges. For instance, Sweden's municipalities and county councils (SKR) estimate that approximately 500,000 people might be needed by the year 2026. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER