Sökning: "Welfare State"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 622 uppsatser innehållade orden Welfare State.
1. Från stat till marknad Apoteksväsendet och nyliberaliseringen i den politisk-ekonomiska diskursen, 1968–2008Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the shift in the Swedish politico-economic discourse between 1968-2008, using the pharmacy sector as a case study. Through the framework of discourse analysis outlined by Laclau & Mouffe (1985), I study how three main concepts – state, market, and welfare – have been articulated in state political discourse over time. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : A shift in the Swedish welfare state and diminishing resources has prompted new ways to address social and welfare provision issues. It is here that cross-sectoral social innovation collaborations have surfaced as an answer. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The recent growth of the Swedish prison population and police force suggests a stark reversal from the small, rehabilitation oriented criminal justice system described in the “Nordic penal exceptionalism thesis.” This paper is based on a narrative analysis of documents published by the Government Offices of Sweden in the collection titled “A Safer Sweden” from 2013 to 2021. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Like in many parts of the world, South Africa has experienced a democratic decline. However, every country has its own reason for that decline. This paper will with the help of a case study method detect and analyze the possible reasons for the democratic backsliding in South Africa. LÄS MER
5. Moralens väktare - Kvalitativ studie om socialsekreterares uppfattningar om deras moraliska uppdragKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Morality and morally charged decision-making is a fundamental part of work conducted in any human service organization. Social workers employed in these organizations are tasked with evaluating whether their clients are eligible for social assistance. LÄS MER