Sökning: "Welfare regime"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 57 uppsatser innehållade orden Welfare regime.
1. Ensamhet i Västeuropa : Studie över singelhushåll och livstillfredställelse i Storbritannien, Sverige och TysklandKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Author(s): Marcus Alm Olle Pettersson Title: Loneliness in western Europe – Study over single household and life satisfaction in United Kingdoms, Sweden and Germany. Supervisor: Poul Hansen This study focuses on looking at differences and similarities in single households and life satisfaction between The United Kingdom, Sweden and Germany. LÄS MER
2. Att redefiniera en välfärdsregim : en kritisk studie av den politiska debatten om personlig assistansMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för samhälls- och välfärdsstudier
Sammanfattning : This study critically examines and reviews the current political debate on personal assistance and problematizes it in relation to the changes of the welfare state. The study has been conducted by applying critical discourse analysis to two parliamentary debates on personal assistance from 2016 and 2017. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Social Studies of Gender
Sammanfattning : How do practices of migration, consumption and gender mutually shape each other in contemporary society? In this thesis, I am trying to partly address some aspects of this question by examining the consumption practices of Ukrainian migrant mothers in Sweden. Drawing on conceptual frames of gendered geographies of power and employing a practice theory as a meta-theoretical approach, I conducted fourteen semi-structured open-ended interviews with Ukrainian migrants. LÄS MER
4. The welfare state and the social rights of unaccompanied asylum-seeking children who have reached the age of majorityKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the numbers of unaccompanied asylum-seeking children (UASC) arriving to Europe have drastically increased. Due to delays in the asylum procedure, many UASC have turned 18 years old before the asylum procedure has ended. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The prevalence of ageing population and growing old-age consumption per capita has raised concern about the fiscal burden of state and family. As individuals age, they have increasing need for assistance in activities of daily living (ADL). Therefore, long-term care makes up the most in the consumption of elderly. LÄS MER