Sökning: "Welfare regimes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 76 uppsatser innehållade orden Welfare regimes.
1. FÖRÄNDRADE VÄLFÄRDSATTITYDER I EUROPA? En komparativ fallstudie av välfärdsattityder mellan tre postkommunistiska och tre västerländska EU-medlemsländerKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The following thesis aims to explore how welfare attitudes in east European countries havechanged since the resolution of the Soviet Union and the fall of communism. It also aims toexplore whether or not the European Unions “Soft power” affects eastern European countriesand drive them towards western convergence. LÄS MER
2. Change and Continuity in Welfare States: A qualitative approach to examine the German cash-benefit “Kosten der Heizung und Unterkunft“ from the perspective of Incremental Institutional ChangeMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : What drives change and continuity in welfare states? This master thesis contributes to the debate by examining the German cash-benefit “Kosten der Unterkunft und Heizung”. This cash-benefit is a component of the means-tested unemployment benefit II in Germany which was introduced by the Hartz-IV-Reform in 2005. LÄS MER
3. Why retire? Socioeconomic status and retirement reason in three different European welfare regimesMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Policy makers in most European countries have in recent decades reformed their pension systems with the aim of increasing labor market participation among older workers to solve the problem of an ageing population. The question arises whether delayed retirement is a sustainable solution or if it comes at the cost of certain groups in society. LÄS MER
4. The demographic crisis in Europe – “Immigrants, welcome!” - A quantitative study of fertility and migrations rates in 27 European states 1997 and 2017Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The present study examines whether the demographic components fertility and migration are related among 27 European countries. From the 1970s fertility levels have decreased and the life expectancy has risen, which has led to both ageing and shrinking populations sizes in Europe. LÄS MER
5. ”SÅDAN FAR, SÅDAN SON”. En undersökning om mäns attityder till barnomsorg i EU28 samt inom olika välfärdsregimer i EuropaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to study men´s attitudes towards childcare in different ages in EU as well as in Esping-Andersen's different welfare state models. The aim of this essay is to study if men´s attitudes towards childcare depends on their age in EU. LÄS MER