Sökning: "West Bank"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 50 uppsatser innehållade orden West Bank.
1. Monetary Policy Determination: A Taylor Rule Based Approach : A study of the West African Economic and Monetary UnionKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper has been to investigate the monetary policy in the West African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU), in terms of a Taylor rule based approach to their use of their interest rate. The evaluation of the different rules was based on both in-sample and out-of-sample forecast errors. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Good governance and development have been two dominating concepts in the debate by development oriented scholars. However, are the two concepts necessarily compatible with each other? This research will analyze and discuss good governance and its link to development in a critical study of the liberal inspired governance. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Managers today face serious challengers and have a lot of pressure in the daily work, theyplay a key role in the organisation and the results are affected by their performance. The strictrequirements affect the health, performance and motivation of the managers. LÄS MER
4. Environmentalism of the occupied: A slow violence perspective on the West Bank’s deteriorating agricultural sector, and an overview of Palestinian agro-resistance in the struggle towards food sovereigntyMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Humanekologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores what it means to struggle for food sovereignty under belligerent occupation. It makes the argument that the deliberate suppression of agriculture in the West Bank (occupied Palestinian territories) and ensuing deterioration of food sovereignty can be understood as an example of “slow violence,” further entrenching the settler-colonial occupation of Palestine. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Arabiska
Sammanfattning : The end of the six-day war brought about a new balance of power and policy in the Levant especially concerning the Palestinian territories. Thus, this bachelor thesis has had the goal of analyzing the actions of the State of Israel as it pertains to the policy of expansion, occupation and settlements starting from 1967. LÄS MER