Sökning: "Willingness to stay"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 47 uppsatser innehållade orden Willingness to stay.
1. Impacts of a local community event on development of peripheral destination : Entrepreneurial perspective on Aldrei fór ég suður festival in IcelandMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Remote communities stay vulnerable in the face of major socioeconomic challenges. Tourism is often seen as a way to stimulate local economies and increase attractiveness of peripheral destinations, while events are considered to be one of the tools to promote tourism. LÄS MER
2. Examining Inertia in Cross-Border Cooperation among European Mobile P2P Payment Services: A Game Theoretic ApproachC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : In a time where technological development and globalization are concurrently expanding, markets must learn to adapt. Mobile P2P payment services in Europe have achieved high national adoption rates but have not been able to cooperate to meet the growing demand for cross-border payments, despite efforts made by both the EU and private payment service providers. LÄS MER
3. Should I stay or should I go? : A quantitativestudy of the staff well-being and turnover problem within the audit industry.Magister-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this thesis is to explain how individual and strategic firm-level factors, through well-being as a mediating factor, make audit employees more prone to stay within the profession as well as to provide a more holistic picture of why they stay. Methodology: The study is built upon a positivistic standpoint with a deductive approach using a quantitative method where a survey was sent out to Swedish audit employees with at least three years of experience within the profession. LÄS MER
4. What does it take to make you stay? : A study on customers' willingness to stay with the same grocery retailer while moving from offline to onlineKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Digitalization has forced retailers to reevaluate their business models and channel strategies. Traditional brick-and-mortar retailers are no longer the standard and most of today’s retailers offer customers multiple sales channels to purchase from. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Swedish cities are getting denser. People spend a lot of time indoors, it therefore becomes important to guarantee daylight availability and solar access in buildings, in order to save energy and ensure human well-being. However, this becomes important in the case of outdoor spaces as well. LÄS MER