Sökning: "Women in fiction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 77 uppsatser innehållade orden Women in fiction.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, depending on Benedict Anderson’s Studies of nationalism in his book The Imagined Communities, I will prove that in her historical fiction for children, Wondrous Journeys in Strange Lands, the Palestinian writer Sonia Nimr is reviving and reforming Arab national identity. Anderson identifies the nation as a group imagined by its members; the people who perceive and identify themselves as equal members in this group. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Institutionen för Konst (K)
Sammanfattning : In this essay, two voices are heared, from two women: a certain artist Xena, who talks about her life and its dramas, interwoven with her own experiences from her diaries; and the voice of Maria, who analyzes Xena's life story and her art, diffracted through the prim of the history of 21stC art. Art the outset, "President of Crimea. LÄS MER
3. “Having a vagina doesn’t stop me from believing that my balls are bigger than yours” : en kvalitativ studie om kvinnorna i TV-serien SuitsKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för humaniora; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för humaniora
Sammanfattning : Historically, women have been given significantly less space than men on the TV screen andtheir roles have often been secondary to men's. The woman's role has often been a passive supporting role alongside the man's main role that drives the action forward (Greene, 2010, ss.1066–1071). LÄS MER
4. Röda sörjor med gapande munnar : En undersökning om hur den döda kvinnan beskrivs i tre svenska deckare från 2000-taletMagister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Litteraturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This essay aims to examinate how the dead woman is described in three swedish crime fiction- novels. The novels included in my study is Stieg Larsson ́s Män som hatar kvinnor, Mons Kallentoft ́s Den femte årstiden and Lars Kepler ́s Stalker. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Nearly 50 years ago a UNESCO paper expounded the value of film as a development tool, alongside other forms of media. Factual films were useful platforms to provide information and instruction particularly in the fields of agriculture and health, and thereby act as a stimulus for practical innovation. LÄS MER