Sökning: "Young adults"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1503 uppsatser innehållade orden Young adults.
1. The effects of Covid-19 on young adults´outdoor recreation habits. A comparison between Sweden and MexicoMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The Covid-19 pandemic, that became a global phenomenon in March 2020, has been causing disruptions globally and across all sectors. And, as nations around the world attempted to contain the spread, lockdowns and strong restriction were set in place, directly affecting peoples' time outdoors. LÄS MER
2. En studie om mat, utan fokus på mat: Betydelsen av plats, dukning och sällskap i vardagliga middagspraktikerKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to examine everyday meals, more specifically to study the context of meaningful dinner practices, the interpretation of these as rituals, the role of material objects, social norms and social company. Eight qualitative interviews were conducted with young adults between the ages of 22 and 32, and theory and literature within the fields of cultural studies, sociology and the concept of rituals was used to guide the analysis and interpretation of the interviews. LÄS MER
3. DÖR JAG SÅ DÖR JAG OCH DET FINNS INGET ATT GÖRA ÅT DET. En uppsats om rädslan för döden hos unga vuxnaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines young adults and their individual experiences of the fear of death and death anxiety. We also sort out what power it holds over them and how it affects their identities and everyday life. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis has been to contribute to the research on the choice of transport in everyday travel. This has been investigated through qualitative interviews with young adults in Sweden and Germany. Four interviews were conducted with in total eight participants. The focus of this thesis has been on primarily three things. LÄS MER
5. “OM DU VILL UPPLEVA ÄKTA KÄRLEK & FÅ DITT HJÄRTA KROSSAT” - En tematisk innehållsanalys av den svenska BookTok-gemenskapen på det sociala mediet TikTokKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Executive summary Today Swedish youth are increasingly spending more time on social media meanwhile the degree of book reading is decreasing. This development has led to negative consequences like inferior performance amongst Swedish students. LÄS MER