Sökning: "Z boson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 uppsatser innehållade orden Z boson.
1. Long-Lived Particles from exotic Higgs decays at the FCC-eeUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Högenergifysik
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents the first sensitivity analysis for exotic Higgs boson decays at the electron-positron stage of the Future Circular Collider (FCC-ee) within the FCCAnalyses framework. The project studies the production of a Higgs boson in association with a Z boson in electron-positron collisions at a center-of-mass energy of 240 GeV, with the Higgs boson decaying into two long-lived scalars and the Z boson decaying leptonically. LÄS MER
2. Study of the doubly charged Higgs boson single production using lepton parton distribution functions with the ATLAS detectorMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Partikelfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Searches for the doubly charged Higgs(H±±) aim to find evidence for models that could explain the origin of neutrino masses. Earlier searches at the LHC have used different production processes for the H±±, with the recent development of lepton parton distribution functions new leptonic production processes are able to be studied. LÄS MER
3. Quartic Higgs self-coupling at a 100 TeV pp colliderMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teoretisk partikelfysik - Geonomgår omorganisation
Sammanfattning : We present a parton-level phenomenological study of triple-Higgs production at leading order in proton-proton collisions at a center-of-mass energy of 100 TeV with an integrated luminosity of 30 ab^-1. This study aims to estimate the prospects for measuring the signal hhh production observable at the Future Circular Collider. LÄS MER
4. Towards observing HH with ATLAS: ZH production and assessing theoretical uncertaintiesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Fysik
Sammanfattning : Even though the Standard Model of particle physics represents one of the triumphs of modern physics and seems to predict the outcome of any collision experiment, it has several shortcomings and therefore needs to be extended. After the discovery of the Higgs boson, one of the main aims of experimental particle physics is to probe the Standard Model for measurements that deviate from predictions, as this would imply new physics. LÄS MER
5. Towards Vertexing Studies of Heavy Neutral Leptons with the Future Circular Collider at CERNUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Högenergifysik
Sammanfattning : Heavy Neutral Leptons (HNLs) are the heavier counterparts of the light neutrinos of the Standard Model of particle physics. HNLs can simultaneously solve several of the problems the Standard Model cannot yet resolve, one example being that they provide a candidate for Dark Matter. LÄS MER