Sökning: "about inertia"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 40 uppsatser innehållade orden about inertia.
1. Design for change : Generation Y consumers' perception of sustainability in the fast fashion industryMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Research Questions: “What knowledge do Generation Y consumers’ have about sustainability in the fast fashion industry?” and “How do the factors of the attitude-behavior gap influence the Generation Y consumers in their decision making for fast fashion clothes?” Problem Formulation: Sustainability as a topic has regained great attention over the last couple of years. Generation Y consumers’ demand for more sustainable actions, especially in fast fashion, puts increasing pressure on the industry. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : The objective for this master thesis project was to perform simulations for high and low Reynolds number for a porousmedia modelled as quadratic packed cylinders. The simulations were to be performed by using the open source codeOpenFOAM and the turbulence should be modelled by the LES turbulence model in order to resolve details about theturbulence. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Today organizations struggle with management of many systems. The systems could havedifferent integrations with each-other and a lack of overview is missing. This could be acomplex environment to maintain. To get a grip of the systems, and to get an overall perspectiveover the business entire family of systems a model could be used. LÄS MER
4. Roadmap of Virtual Commissioning Inertia : An Investigation of Technical and Non-TechnicalFields of ActionMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion; KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : Virtual Commissioning (VC) enables simulation of the combined work of mechanical, electrical, robot andautomation engineers prior to commissioning of the real production equipment. Hence, testing of areaslike collisions, PLC and robot code can be performed in risk free virtual environments and thus, errorscan be detected and corrected early in the development phase of the production equipment. LÄS MER
5. En levande skola : En fallstudie av organisationskultur i relation till socialt arbete i en svensk högstadieskolaMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study is a qualitative case study of organizational culture, as percieved by school personnel in relation to the school’s work with social goals. Six participants from a swedish upper secondary school – ranging from teachers to school counselor, were interviewed about their backgrounds, their experiences within the school and their views on values education. LÄS MER