Sökning: "accelerated carbonation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden accelerated carbonation.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Concrete structures have the largest surface area of all human made structures. Large surface area makes concrete capable to absorb CO2 from environment during its lifetime. It is estimated that concrete during its lifetime can absorb about 15-20% of CO2 which had produced in cement production. LÄS MER
2. The Effect of Citric Acid on Amorphous Calcium Carbonate, Mesoporous Magnesium Carbonate and Calcium Magnesium Composite : A brief studyUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Nanoteknologi och funktionella material
Sammanfattning : During the past decades, emission of greenhouse gases has accelerated to unsustainable levels. This is a serious issue that can have a devastating impact on everything from global economy to the terrestrial or marine ecosystem. A method for reducing the emission is named carbon capture and storage, which this project is based on. LÄS MER
3. Concrete reinforced with FRP rebars : Evaluation of durability and behaviour in the Service Limit State (SLS)Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Byggkonstruktion och brand
Sammanfattning : One of the most common building materials is concrete and it has been for a long time. To overcome its low tensile capacity concrete structures are normally reinforced with steel rebars. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Betongbyggnad
Sammanfattning : Concrete absorbs carbon dioxide from air by a process called carbonation. The process takes a long time to get substantial results in natural conditions. Because of this an accelerated carbonation method is used. During accelerated carbonation the level of carbon dioxide is much higher than in natural air. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : It is essential to reuse- and recycles residues to decrease the amount of deposit materials and reach sustainable energy use. Two ways to work towards this is to recycle wood ashes to the forest as nutrient compensation and extract biogas from combustion of biomass. LÄS MER