Sökning: "access to finance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 128 uppsatser innehållade orden access to finance.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
2. Which firm characteristics determine access to finance for SMEs within the East African Community?Kandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Financial constraints among SMEs are generally more prevalent in the developing world than in the developed world, but SMEs in sub-Saharan Africa stand out as being particularly constrained. Previous studies also show causal links between access to finance and company growth and increased prosperity. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : An essential part of a successful merger or acquisition (M&A) lies in proper duediligence of high quality. Ukraine has, compared to Sweden, had some struggle withpolitical issues and business culture of lower transparency which affects the transactioncosts of M&A. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Financial inclusion, defined as access and usage of formal financial services, has several positive micro and macro-level socio-economic implications. Due to decades of vigorous policies aiming at lowering barriers to formal finance, 80 percent of Indians now own a bank account. However, there is a significant gap between account take up and usage. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Globally, 500 million smallholder farmers require finance to secure a more productive, efficient, sustainable, and inclusive food system. Thus far, traditional financial services have been unsuccessful in reaching these farmers. LÄS MER