Sökning: "access to finance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 137 uppsatser innehållade orden access to finance.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The demand for higher education is quickly rising in the Sub-Saharan Africa region and the question of giving access to all members of society often comes down to financing. Many countries, including Tanzania, have opted for cost-sharing policies where the cost of education is split between the state and the individuals - leaving many without the possibility of attending higher education. LÄS MER
2. Transition through Transparency : Assessing ESG Reporting and the EU Taxonomy for Sustainable FinanceMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Insufficient ESG information has been identified as a barrier in the transition towards a climate-neutral economy. This topic recently gained new interest, with the EU Commission implementing an action plan to finance sustainable growth. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : To improve meetings and presentations, many presenters use digitally interactive presentations. During an event, the audience can vote, brainstorm, share thoughts and ask questions via their phones, tablets and computers, while the results are shown live. The data is often stored and, can usually be exported. LÄS MER
4. A Leap of Faith and Luck. An empirical investigation how the financial inclusion and coping strategies of Kosovo’s SMEs are scaling up the local developmentMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : SMEs represent the majority of business activity among almost all economies. However, the financial market rarely meets them with appropriate financial products. This study investigates and provides empirical evidence on SMEs' financial inclusion in Kosovo and its impact on the community they operate. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Regional project finance is an important national economic instrument for regional develop-ment in Sweden. Despite that, the research on the subject is limited meaning that there is little knowledge of the instrument’s distribution and consequences. LÄS MER