Sökning: "access-based consumption"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden access-based consumption.
1. Consumer in circular economy A mixed method study of consumer attitude towards toy rental subscription service in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The children’s toy industry is facing much criticism for creating huge environmental footprints due to its plastic-intensive manufacturing process and linear consumption paradigm. While use-oriented product service systems (PSS) such as product renting and leasing models have been gradually applied and gaining attention in other industries, there is still scarcity of successful PSS implementation in the toy industry. LÄS MER
2. The Path of Least Resistance - How established fashion and furniture retailers can implement renting into their business model and overcome consumer resistanceMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The present research quantitatively examines consumer resistance towards the innovative business model of fashion and furniture renting in regard to environmental consciousness and trend orientation, while also taking into account perceived financial, breakage and hygienic risks. Moreover, the business model frame allows to give guidelines on how retailers can successfully implement a sustainable renting format into their business model considering customer resistance. LÄS MER
3. Furniture rental – the new way to consume furniture? : Attitudes and intentions to choose furniture rental as an alternative consumption modelMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: Fast furniture is a growing trend similar to fast fashion and fast food, implying that manufacturers produce large quantities of inexpensive furniture. At the same time, consumers use the furniture shorter and replace it more frequently. LÄS MER
4. Mirror, mirror on the wall, wish that I could rent it all : a case study on consumer adoption to fashion-rental services on the Swedish marketMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Although raised awareness of how excess consumption of fashion causes great environmental concern in society, changes in consumption patterns have been modest. It is therefore questionable whether reduced consumption is likely to happen, it might be better to envision equally compelling ways to address consumers’ desire for fashion. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER