Sökning: "acoustic camera"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 uppsatser innehållade orden acoustic camera.
1. Effect of sensory enrichments on the behaviour of captive Northern lynx (Lynx lynx lynx) and assessment of automated behaviour monitoring technologiesMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Biologi
Sammanfattning : Captive environments like zoo exhibits offer limited space, lacking many of the environmental stimuli that are present in the wild. This may reduce animal welfare and potentially lead to the development of stereotypic behaviour like pacing. Environmental enrichment is used to prevent and reduce pacing and enhance animal well-being. LÄS MER
2. Defining habitat demands of Wels catfish (Silurus glanis) in a Swedish lake : a look into muddy watersMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. Of Aquatic Resources
Sammanfattning : The wels catfish (Silurus glanis) is a rare species in Swedish waters, it demands higher water temperatures than most lakes and rivers can offer. One of the few locations with naturally occurring wels catfish in Sweden is Lake Båven, situated about an hour and a half south of Stockholm, in the county of Södermanland. LÄS MER
3. Sampling methods of the wels catfish (Silurus glanis) in freshwater lakes : management of a vulnerable speciesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. Of Aquatic Resources
Sammanfattning : Sweden hosts the northernmost natural population of wels catfish (Silurus glanis) in the world. The populations of the species decreased severely in the 20th century, mainly due to different sources of anthropogenic impact. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies how the mechanical design of a surveillance camera affects the acoustic performance, mainly in terms of the frequency response within the human hearing range. During the project, the mechanical characteristics that affect frequency response were investigated by measuring the camera’s audio behavior in an anechoic chamber. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Today Micro Electrical Mechanical Systems (MEMS) microphones are available in a range of electronic consumer products such as smart phones, tablets, smartwatches and surveillance cameras. The MEMS microphones are usually attached to a circuit board with a hole that lets sound propagate through, as well as additional wave-guides which alter the MEMS microphones original frequency response. LÄS MER