Sökning: "action research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2185 uppsatser innehållade orden action research.
1. Trust is good; control is better Exploring repression is the relation between Collective Actions and Blacklists within the Chinese Social Credit SystemMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Social Credit System (SCS) is a trial regulatory and reputational system set to score, reward, and punish Chinese residents for desirable and undesirable behavior. Officially, the SCS aims at enhancing overall societal trust, and integrity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Visual Relationship Detection (VRD) is a relatively young research area, where thegoal is to develop prediction models for detecting the relationships between objectsdepicted in an image. A relationship is modeled as a subject-predicate-object triplet,where the predicate (e.g an action, a spatial relation, etc. LÄS MER
3. Ingen hastighet i fastighetsaffärer. En studie om kommunens roll i platsmarknadsföring och förmedling av ödehus på landsbygdenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study concerns issues of depopulation and growth objections in rural areas. It focuses on how the municipal role is perceived in relation to the new project of mapping and mediation of abandoned houses. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to analyze, from a gender perspective, the perceived safety of adolescents and young adults at Stenpiren which is an important public transport hub in Gothenburg. We aim to identify measures that can improve the sense of security experienced by people at Stenpiren. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This essay treats the work situation of the hospital preacher in Sweden between the years 1894 – 1917, focusing on the question: what was the work situation like for the hospital preacher and who was or were his superiors? The purpose of this essay is to examine the work prerequisites and job assignments from a national theory of citizenship perspective. This theoryis based upon Mats Andréns Mellan delagande och uteslutning […] (2005), primarily the first part which discusses the perspectives on citizenship during the 19th and 20th century. LÄS MER