Sökning: "ad hoc networking"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 uppsatser innehållade orden ad hoc networking.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The Internet of Things (IOT) is a fast growing field with new actors constantly joining in. Locations such as farms or remote areas do not always have Internet coverage to access the IoT. This thesis looks at LoRaWAN as an IoT technology and ad-hoc networking to solve this problem. LÄS MER
2. Can the Subaltern Tweet? A Netnography of India’s Subaltern Voices Entering the Public via Social MediaMagister-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : This netnography depicts the notions of India’s subaltern voices entering the public via social media. The study puts an emphasis on feminists and caste critics, divided into two case studies. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap (DV)
Sammanfattning : Wireless Mesh Networks provide an organisation or a community with the means to extend or create a network independent of infrastructure. However, the network’s dynamic topology along with the fact that devices in the network might be mobile and move randomly, brings tolight various kind of problems on the network, with the most common being the routing. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för kommunikationssystem
Sammanfattning : Context: Wireless Mesh Network (WMN) is a form of ad-hoc network with flexible backhaul infrastructure and configuration, provides adaptive wireless internet connectivity to end users with high reliability. WMN is a wireless network consisting of mesh clients, mesh routers and gateways which are organized in a mesh topology with decentralized nature can consume more energy for data transmission. LÄS MER
5. Wireless Mesh Networks: a comparative study of Ad-Hoc routing protocols toward more efficient routingMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för kommunikationssystem
Sammanfattning : Each day, the dream of seamless networking and connectivity everywhere is getting closer to become a reality. In this regard, mobile Ad-Hoc networks (MANETs) have been a hot topic in the last decade; but the amount of MANET usage nowadays confines to a tiny percentage of all our network connectivity in our everyday life, which connectivity through infrastructured networks has the major share. LÄS MER