Sökning: "ad hoc"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 379 uppsatser innehållade orden ad hoc.
1. Overcoming obstacles to Lund University’s sustainability goals: a case study on the use of behavioral insights in canteen settingsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Universities are in a unique position to lead society through a sustainability transition. Still, there is an unexploited potential, even of low-effort, low-investment measures, for improving environmental sustainability at Lund University. This raises the question of what obstacles lead to suboptimal environmental management in universities. LÄS MER
2. Teism, naturalism och enkelhetsprincipen : En analys av två konkurrerande världsbilder och deras enkelhetMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this essay I examine the plausibility of theism and naturalism. I will do this by applying the principle of simplicity as a criterion for measuring the probability of these two worldviews. Theism is the view that God exist as a transcendent being and that the ultimate reality is personal. LÄS MER
3. The Legitimacy and Limitation of the Ad Hoc Committee's Factual Review of ICSID Awards : An Analysis of the Annulment Grounds Under Articles 52 (1) (b) and (e) of the ICSIDMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : In the past ten years, Greece has been hit by two “crises”. The first, an economic crisis in 2009, which consisted of a series of bailouts from the European Commission, European Central Bank, and the International Monetary Fund, leading to a trend of anti-Greek sentiment within the EU. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Semantic graphs have been used for optimizing various natural language processing tasks as well as augmenting search and information retrieval tasks. In most cases these semantic graphs have been constructed through supervised machine learning methodologies that depend on manually curated ontologies such as Wikipedia or similar. LÄS MER