Sökning: "adaption theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 114 uppsatser innehållade orden adaption theory.
1. Digitala diharar och programmerade pukar: Ett utforskande av spelskapandets potential som akademisk publikationsform samt som verktyg för digitalisering och adaption av kulturarvMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : In this project I have created a game adaption of Swedish folklore regarding milk hares, to evaluate game design as a viable mode of academic publication, and as a way to preserve, adapt and present cultural heritage. During the making of the game I used a playcentric design process and took inspiration from interaction design. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Skagerfält, F & Hall, M.” He was confused and had a hard time understanding because she at the same time said no and cried.” A critical discourse analysis on the construction of women in rape judgments. Degree project in Social Work 15/30 credits. LÄS MER
3. The Boss Is Not My Boss - A study on the complexity of management within a multinational corporationC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : The management of multinational corporations have been studied for a long time, aiming at understanding how these large organizations can control their subsidiaries cross-border. Agency theory has been widely used for this purpose but has not yet explained what effect the parallel intended control from several principals has on its agents. LÄS MER
4. ”Just add women and stir?” En diskursanalys av kvinnligt deltagande och aktörskap i resolution 2122 och Nigerias nationella handlingsplan för implementering av kvinnor, fred och säkerhetKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Based on the extensive criticism surrounding the victimization of women in the women, peace and security agenda discourse, this essay seeks to analyze the discourse after the adaption of resolution 2122, a widely recognized step in the direction to focus more on women’s participation. The aim of the study is thus to analyze the discourse around women’s participation and agency on a global and national level and thereby analyze if the discourse prescribes opportunities or limits for women’s agency and participation. LÄS MER
5. Managing Swedish Gender Equality Policies in Shanghai : A study on how Swedish based corporations, established in Shanghai, manage Swedish gender equality policies cross-culturallyKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi; Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Despite policy efforts by the Chinese state to eradicate gender inequality, statistics show that the issue of gender discrimination in the work domain has become increasingly acute in modern day China. The prevailing gender inequality derives from China’s deeply rooted masculine oriented cultural and societal structure, and traditional norms and values towards women in the work domain are fighting the policies against gender inequality that the Chinese state has implemented. LÄS MER