Sökning: "adaptive law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 uppsatser innehållade orden adaptive law.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The utilisation of pesticides within agriculture may contribute to a transgression of the ecological boundaries of the Earth. However, pesticides play an essential role in sustaining human welfare by providing food security. LÄS MER
2. Challenges for Survivors of Anti-Personnel Mines in Post-Conflict Vista Hermosa, Colombia : Resilience, a Way for Improvement?Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The research approach is an embedded-single case study, focusing on survivors of APM in Vista Hermosa, Colombia. The first unit of analysis discloses the current challenges of survivors in light of the historical and legal background. LÄS MER
3. Lokomotion i ett gyllene snitt : En observationsstudie av naturtrogna och uttryckslösa kroppsrörelser med en metod designad för naturalistisk karaktärsanimation.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Väst/Avd för informatik
Sammanfattning : In aspiration to achieve naturalistic character animation, some difficulty does show up, both in 3D-CGI, 2D-CGI as in traditional handmade animation. The reason why difficulty appears in the task of achieving naturalism is for instance because of the simulated natural laws in the digital world which cannot affect the characters cinematic movement. LÄS MER
4. Exploring complex pathways in the climate change, vulnerability and conflict nexus in Alta Verapaz, GuatemalaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : The climate change and conflict nexus has been the focus of much debate and speculation in academic circles as well as public discourse. Much of the existing research has been undertaken by studies using quantitative methods, which intend to prove or disprove the existence of a causal relationship. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Mekatronik
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to explore the possibility of a dual-purpose electric vehicle. The vehicle should be able to be used for both commuting and racing. It also aims to describe different power limiting methods and their effect on performance. Lastly it hopes to see if the Swedish laws, as written today are reasonable. LÄS MER