Sökning: "adaptive power management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 uppsatser innehållade orden adaptive power management.
1. Finding the most suitable auxiliary sonar for terrain-aided navigation and behavior-fusion based obstacle avoidance for an autonomous underwater vehicleMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Autonomous underwater vehicles are rapidly becoming more common and developed for both military as well as civilian applications such as; mine countermeasures or in the field of geoscience. One of the main issues these vehicles are facing today is the navigation capability. LÄS MER
2. Forest Management Decentralisation in a REDD+ World : A Case Study of a REDD+ Pilot Project in the Kolo Hills Forests, Kondoa District, TanzaniaMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi
Sammanfattning : Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradatin (REDD+) is a market-based approachto address tropical deforestation as a key driver of anthropogenic climate change. In Tanzania, participatory forest management (PFM) was used as a vehicle for the institutionalisation of REDD+and implementation of pilot initiatives. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datalogi och datorsystemteknik
Sammanfattning : Context: In recent years, Cloud computing has gained a wide range of attention in both industry and academics as Cloud services offer pay-per-use model, due to increase in need of factors like reliability and computing results with immense growth in Cloud-based companies along with a continuous expansion of their scale. However, the rise in Cloud computing users can cause a negative impact on energy consumption in the Cloud data centers as they consume huge amount of overall energy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Mekatronik
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to explore the possibility of a dual-purpose electric vehicle. The vehicle should be able to be used for both commuting and racing. It also aims to describe different power limiting methods and their effect on performance. Lastly it hopes to see if the Swedish laws, as written today are reasonable. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to explore the possibility of adual-purpose electric vehicle. The vehicle should be ableto be used for both commuting and racing. It also aims todescribe different power limiting methods and their effecton performance. Lastly it hopes to see if the Swedish laws,as written today are reasonable. LÄS MER