Sökning: "addition solving"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 127 uppsatser innehållade orden addition solving.
1. Cross-Cultural Comparative Study of Entrepreneurial Leadership Traits Among Brazil and China in Small BusinessesMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Title: Cross-Cultural Comparative Study of Entrepreneurial Leadership Traits Among Brazil and China in Small Businesses Authors: Ana Clara Mueller Meirinho and Li Mengting Level: Master Thesis, 30 hp Keywords: Entrepreneurial leadership, Leader traits, Hofstede’s 6D Model, Small Business, Cross-Cultural leadership, Brazil, China. Background: Entrepreneurship is important among all the countries for the growth and prosperity of nations due to movement of economic activities that they generate. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Modern solvers for the Boolean satisfiability problem (SAT) that are based on conflict-driven clause learning (CDCL) are known to be able to solve some instances significantly more efficiently than older kinds of solvers such as ones using the Davis-Putnam-Logemann-Loveland (DPLL) algorithm. In addition to solving instances that can be satisfied, SAT solvers will implicitly generate proofs of unsatisfiability for formulae that are unsatisfiable. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem; Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem
Sammanfattning : In recent years, photovoltaic (PV) power production have seen an increase and the PV power systems are often located in the distribution grids close to the consumers. Since the distributions grids rarely are designed for power production, investigation of its effects is needed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis proposes a new effective Hamiltonian to represent the interactions taking place in the atomic nucleus. This estimated Hamiltonian is analogous to the Pairing-Plus-Quadrupole model and this work is focused exclusively on the quadrupole part, with the aim of describing nuclear structure in a computationally efficient way. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to examine the governance of the education for principals, and what type of manager for Swedish schools the content of the education represents. The different manager types is influenced by Lennart Lundquists theory of five managers for the public sector. LÄS MER