Sökning: "additiv tillverkning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 91 uppsatser innehållade orden additiv tillverkning.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Tekniska Högskolan; Jönköping University/Tekniska Högskolan
Sammanfattning : “Development of a solar car body” is a bachelor thesis done at Jönköping University by two students studying mechanical engineering with a focus on product development and design. The project has been done for JU Solar Team, an organization where student develop and build a solar powered electric car with which they then use in the competition Bridgestone World Solar Challenge. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Materialvetenskap; KTH/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Additive manufacturing is an increasingly popular industry that has gained significant traction in the last decade. Today there exists no way to predict how a powder will spread in a powder bed additive manufacturing machine or how well it will form into thin layers. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : When thinking about additive manufacturing (AM), or 3D printing as most people knows it as, it is probably considered a modern technology, but the first 3D printer was actually released in 1987. But it is not until recently that companies have started to look more into the method for end use part manufacturing, since the patents for AM equipment expired in 2014. LÄS MER
4. The effect of printing parameters on the deformation and microstructure of Inconel 718 : A study in pulsed laser and powder based directed energy deposition additive manufacturingMaster-uppsats, KTH/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Additive manufacturing has the power to redefine how we create components. In order to minimize removal of printed material, deformation must be kept a minimum. When deposition rate is increased during directed energy deposition so is the power requirement for melting the feedstock. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Sand mold casting is a manufacturing method that has been used for thousands of years. In recent years additive manufacturing has, among other things, enabled production of sand molds with complex geometry resulting in castings with geometry that would have been very hard, if not impossible, to produce with conventional sand mold casting or machining procedures. LÄS MER