Sökning: "additiv tillverkning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 60 uppsatser innehållade orden additiv tillverkning.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell Management; KTH/Industriell Management
Sammanfattning : Additive manufacturing (AM) is an immature manufacturing technology which is often considered to have the potential of disrupting the manufacturing industry and many industrial companies are currently investigating how they can position themselves within the AM market. Technological innovations alone are often insufficient to fully exploit the benefits of new technology and requires to be accompanied with business model innovation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Avdelningen för kvalitets- och maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : Tillverkning av slutprodukter med additiv tillverkning blir allt vanligare. Slutprodukter har högre krav på detaljens mekaniska egenskaper än prototyper gör. Forskning har visat att porositeten är av stor betydelse för en detaljs hållfasthet. LÄS MER
3. QUALITY IMPROVEMENT OF CERAMIC PARTS FORMEDICAL APPLICATIONS THROUGHOPTIMIZATION OF THE ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING ANDPOST-PROCESSING PROCESSESMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : Additive Manufacturing (AM) is beneficial for medical applications in which tissues must be replaced because AM enables the fabrication of highly complex three-dimensional structures. In this study the AM and the post-processing steps of additive manufactured ceramic parts of a specific material for tissue replacement were examined in order to optimize the parts’ quality. LÄS MER
4. A Cost Breakdown and Production Uncertainty Analysis of Additive Manufacturing : A Study of Low-Volume Components Produced with Selective Laser MeltingMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Additive manufacturing has recently gained cogency as a final part manufacturing technique. The method uses a layer-upon-layer technique to build three-dimensional objects. This technique has many advantages creating new opportunities regarding production. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : In this paper the military utility of additive manufacturing of spare parts during international deployment is explored. We also analyze the effect that additive manufacturing has on technical availability. International deployment can be tough for logistical reasons and this leads to a difficulty in supplying ground troops with spare parts. LÄS MER