Sökning: "address system"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 651 uppsatser innehållade orden address system.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The current healthcare system in Sweden suffers from major problems when it comes cost-efficiency and delivery of healthcare services. Unsustainable increase in healthcare cost over the past few decades has led to that Government funding is no longer keeping pace with increasing demand and complexity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Optimeringslära och systemteori
Sammanfattning : Approximating a function from a few data points is of great importance in fields where data is scarce, like, for example, in robotics applications. Recently, scalable and expressive parametric models like deep neural networks have demonstrated superior performance on a wide variety of function approximation tasks when plenty of data is available –however, these methods tend to perform considerably worse in low-data regimes which calls for alternative approaches. LÄS MER
3. Innovation Ecosystems in the Food Industry: Creating Innovative Food by Sharing Knowledge – A Qualitative Study of the Swedish and Danish Food IndustryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
4. Designing a Requirements Elicitation Approach for Intelligent and Interactive Systems in Autonomous VehiclesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Software is becoming an increasingly large part in the automotive industry. Fromvehicles being connected to each other through networks to artificially intelligentalgorithms that aid people while driving, software is quickly becoming an essentialpart of the vehicle and it will only keep growing as we steer into the age of autonomousdriving. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Urbana och regionala studier
Sammanfattning : Public space, where ordinary situations and everyday life takes place, is a concept that has gone from being ignored to becoming the core of urban development. As the interest of public space is increasing, so does the critique. A critique that in Kista criticizes public space for being neglected, segregated and scary. LÄS MER