Sökning: "address system"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 747 uppsatser innehållade orden address system.
1. The commercial effects of IMO’s regulation of the global sulphur cap in 2020 - A study on the procurement of deep-sea Ro-Ro at Volvo CarsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The International Maritime Organization (IMO) has announced a new global sulphur content limit for fuels burnt on ships sailing in global waters. The implementation date for this regulation is on January the 1st, 2020 and entail a maximum sulphur content of 0.5%, in contrast to the current sulphur content limit in global waters of 3.5%. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Recent surveys show that on average about 70% of the area budget of the system on chip (SoC) is occupied by Static Random Access Memory (SRAM)s, with a capacity ranging from a few kilo-bits to tens of megabits. SRAM (static RAM or SRAM) is a type of electronic memory that uses bistable latching circuitry (flip-flop) to store each bit. LÄS MER
3. Securitizing the Environment? A discourse analysis of key United Nations documents on climate changeMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen; Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Pedagogik; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Global Studies
Sammanfattning : Over the course of the last few years climate change has been increasingly framed in terms of security, frequently featuring in discussions and publications of various security actors and institutions. This development generated a vigorous debate within academia as to whether a securitization of climate change in global politics has occurred. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Predicting events based on available data is an effective way to protect human lives. Issuing health alert based on prediction of environmental pollution, executing timely evacuation of people from vulnerable areas based on prediction of natural disasters are the application areas of sensor data stream where accurate and timely prediction is crucial to safeguard people and assets. LÄS MER
5. Addressing intersection artifacts on textured, geometrically rendered vector data in 3D applicationsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : There exist various methods to render vector data in 3D applications. One such method is to render the data geometrically, where polyline data is tessellated into some geometry that is rendered on top of the 3D terrain. LÄS MER