Sökning: "address system"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 668 uppsatser innehållade orden address system.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : A school will be built in Upplands Väsby, north of Stockholm, Sweden. The school will be located outside the district heating area. The selected location for the school is also inside a water protection area. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : The nomadic pastoralists of the Sahel are often identified as a group at the frontline of global climate change. Their existence in arid and semi-arid regions and their reliance on seasonal rainfall are among the factors that contribute to their vulnerability to drought and climate shocks. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Atomfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis work contributes to the effort of detecting single rare earth ions doped into crystals, an operation crucial for the development of rare earth quantum computer hardware. Doping crystals with rare earth elements, their trivalent ions substitute some of the crystal’s original bonds. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The current healthcare system in Sweden suffers from major problems when it comes cost-efficiency and delivery of healthcare services. Unsustainable increase in healthcare cost over the past few decades has led to that Government funding is no longer keeping pace with increasing demand and complexity. LÄS MER
5. Sollefteå ungrowing : a shrinking perspective on public space from within a growth dependent systemMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores public space in shrinking communities and how the development of these spaces is affected by common growth ideals that exist within urban planning. Through literature studies it is found that growth-led planning, driven by the possibility to increase economic value of the urban space, has embedded a dependence on private investors in the development of urban environments. LÄS MER