Sökning: "advertising avoidance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27 uppsatser innehållade orden advertising avoidance.
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: Online casinos are rising in popularity, and the number of people in Sweden who gambled online in 2018 is an all-time high. At the same time, the amount of money that online casinos spend on advertisements is also at an all-time high. LÄS MER
2. Online Behavioral Advertising : A Study of Privacy Concerns and Coping Behavior for Students in SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : During recent years, the global digital transformation has led to changes in the advertising industry, where advertisers use new strategies to reach customers to advertise their products and services. Online behavioral advertising emerged as a new advertising process, which allowed companies to collect and use online behavior to create tailored personalized advertisements. LÄS MER
3. Avoiding Personalized Ads on Social Media : Understanding how YouTube users experience personalized advertising and what leads to ad avoidance in the context of personalizationMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Recent trends and developments in the fields of Big Data, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence are completely transforming the way brands are engaging and communicating with their audience, allowing more personalized communications than ever. With the spread of social networking sites, such as Facebook, YouTube or Instagram a new opportunity arises for companies to connect to their consumers. LÄS MER
4. The motivations of Internet users to avoid online advertisements by employing ad blocking extensionsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the motivations of online users to avoid online advertising by employing ad blockers. Ad blocker is the filtering technology that blocks online advertising from appearing. Four motives have been identified: privacy concerns, annoying advertisements, browsing experience, and malvertising. LÄS MER
5. Brand Avoidance : A qualitative study on why consumers make conscious decisions to avoid social medial platforms like FacebookKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Interest in brand avoidance, which is a form of anti-consumption behaviour is growing among scholars, marketers and consumers. The extant literature has focused on the positive attitude consumers have towards brands, failing to account for reasons underlying brand avoidance. LÄS MER