Sökning: "affect theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2808 uppsatser innehållade orden affect theory.
1. REPLACE OR REPAIR? -A study of if fast fashion repair concepts like H&M Take Care can affect the intentions to repair clothingKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Overconsumption and an increasing disposal of clothes is a troublesome development in thefast fashion industry, where millennials are major contributors. As there is a need for a majorshift towards more sustainable consumption, product-service systems in the shape of in-storerepair stations, like Take Care by H&M, is interesting to investigate. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : What can explain the radical right party voting of citizens that have emigrated abroad? Results from the 2014 SOM survey of Swedish expatriates show that 7% of the expatriate population voted for the radical right party of Sweden – the Sweden Democrats. The research area of radical right party support is substantial, and there have been numerous studies presenting explanations to why individuals vote for radical right parties. LÄS MER
3. PLUGGING IN TO QUEER IN GOTHENBURG. An Emotion and Power-Sensitive In-depth Group Study on Being Queer in GothenburgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study aims to extend the existing knowledge of how different queer persons experience being queer in Gothenburg and in extension, attend to emotions and power relations in the process of knowledge production. The study applies Donna Haraway’s situated knowledge, Sara Ahmed’s queer phenomenology and theory on what emotions do, and Karen Barad’s theory of intra- action and diffraction. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the macroeconomic factors that affect the returns on the different portfolios in Stockholm Stock Exchange by using Arbitrage Pricing Theory (Stephen Ross 1976). We use the portfolios of Large Cap, Mid Cap, Small Cap, and All Caps. Specifically, multiple index model is used. The sample period is 2012-2017. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Purpose:To find out if there is a difference in what is perceived about learning depending on your relation to edularp.Theory:Hammer at al’s (2018) model of educational features of role-playing. The model consists of five main features that each has a number of sub parts. LÄS MER