Sökning: "affect theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3021 uppsatser innehållade orden affect theory.
1. DOES ICT USE AFFECT THE SOCIAL WELL-BEING AND ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN SWEDEN? EMPRICAL EVIDENCE FROM PISA 2015?Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:This study takes a quantitative approach, using PISA 2015 data in order to investigate the ICT use of Swedish secondary school students and the effects it has on social well-being as well as academic performance. Importantly, the mediating effects of different aspects of social well-being are taken into consideration to investigate the role they play within the relationship between ICT use and learning outcomes. LÄS MER
2. PARENT ENGAGEMENT IN SWEDISH PRESCHOOLS A narrative inquiry through the conceptual lens of proximal processesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:There is an overall heavy emphasis on establishing strong teacher-parent relationships in the Swedish National Curriculum for Preschools and parent engagement in this regard, is considered important for reasons such as promoting child well-being-, healthy development-, socialisation- and learning through play. The central target of inquiry in this study was thus to investigate children- and adults’ understanding of parent engagement in Swedish preschools through the conceptual lens of proximal processes and explore how this may or may not affect child well-being and developmentTheory:The importance of understanding children’s learning as embedded in the social, cultural and family contexts in which it occurs contributes to the overall consensus that children will, in a well-being-, development- and learning perspective, do better with parents who are actively engaged in their children’s pedagogical life. LÄS MER
3. Gröna obligationer och det verkliga bidraget till hållbar utveckling - En kvalitativ studie om hur finansiering med gröna obligationer påverkar hållbarhetsarbetet i svenska fastighetsbolagKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study investigates how a green bond issuance may affect the sustainabilityactivities within a Swedish real estate company. The research question is based on adiscussion of additionality in terms of sustainable development. LÄS MER
4. VILKA ”KUNGAR” VILL VI HA PÅ VÅRA GATOR OCH TORG? En kulturanalytisk studie av två offentliga monument i GöteborgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Key words: Authorized heritage discourse, public rooms and places, monuments, Kopparmärra, Shoreline-stenen, discourse analysis.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : As a relatively new theoretical framework, Securitization Theory has been criticized for its descriptive, rather than explanatory, nature, lack of unified methodology and its limited transferability. By using the Black Sea Region as an empirical example, I offer a new perspective on the merits of Securitization Theory–namely that it should be seen as a step towards an integrated multidisciplinary approach that allows for a dialogue between different theoretical schools. LÄS MER