Sökning: "affiliate marketing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 uppsatser innehållade orden affiliate marketing.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : With the increase of social media users, marketing through social media channels is becoming more and more important for large and small businesses around the globe. This form of marketing can be done in different ways. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: Regarding previous literature, there has been much focus on Social Media in recent years. Researchers have elaborated on how social media platforms are tools for big companies or SMEs in terms of marketing and networking. Moreover, research shows how individuals can use social media as an entrepreneurial platform. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : This study is written from a business perspective and deals with four fintech companies' use of relationship marketing. The focus is on companies within savings and pensions. The study follows a qualitative research method. This gives the opportunity to investigate whether a certain theory is followed in practice. LÄS MER
4. The fine line between journalism and advertising : A critical discourse study of ELLE.se’s use of advertorials and click-based content and an evolving hybrid genreKandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för mediestudier
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to explore the expressions of a commercialising fashion journalistic genre by focusing on how ELLE.se, Sweden’s biggest online fashion platform, use advertorials and click-based content. LÄS MER
5. Lowering entry barriers in a digital era : A qualitative study about the Swedish fashion industry’s international expansion with Affiliate Marketing.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi; Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The internet and the rise of e-commerce have changed the foundation for how Swedish fashion companies operates. The shift has simplified for businesses to reach foreign customers who are vital for the fashion companies as the Swedish market is too small to nurture all existing companies. LÄS MER