Sökning: "after work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6221 uppsatser innehållade orden after work.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : The running theme through my project is migration or travel. I investigate how own folk music compositions, poems and arrangements of Nordic ballads can convey this topic. Traditional ballads, poems and history of Norwegian and Swedish emigration to America in the 19th Century are used as inspiration for my compositions and arrangements. LÄS MER
2. KARLSTADS STADSTRÄDGÅRD -Historisk dokumentation och bevarandeplan för det ursprungliga trädbeståndetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : The interest in Karlstad´s city garden, began as a personal connection and a curiosity for its history. The purpose of this thesis is to compile a historical documentation that covers the entire history of Karlstad´s city garden, from its construction in the mid-1800s to today. LÄS MER
3. KINNEKULLEBANANS JÄRNVÄGSPARKER Undersökning och kulturhistorisk värdering av stationerna Blomberg, Forshem och ÖsterängKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims at examining three Swedish railway parks along Kinnekullebanan, in the context of the landscaping activities carried out by both the local privately owned narrowgauge railway companies and the Swedish State Railways during the 19th and 20th century. How has these three railway parks looked between 1889 and 2020 and when has the changes occurred? What cultural-historical values do they have today? The work begins with pictural and literature studies followed by three site surveys and cultural-historical evaluations of each of these three railway parks. LÄS MER
4. Acid sulphate soil in Falkenberg on the west coast of Sweden - The first discovery of active acid sulphate soil outside the Baltic BasinMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Active AS soil has several negative impacts on the environment due to their ability to severely decreasepH-values and mobilize metals bound in the soil. The negative impacts can especially be seen in aquaticenvironments that drains an active AS soil. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : To investigate the psychosocial work environment in organisations, employee surveys are often used as a tool to supply management with information on employees’ well-being, group dynamics and their experience based on the work environment. The purpose of the study was to investigate how the tool “employee pulse survey” is used in different organisations and what effect it has on the outcomes on employee commitment and sickness absence. LÄS MER