Sökning: "age of migration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 176 uppsatser innehållade orden age of migration.
1. MIGRATION ATTITUDES IN GERMANY AND THE UK IN TIMES OF CHANGE - A quantitative study comparing attitudes toward migration in 2002 and 2016Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper studies differences in migration attitudes between 2002 and 2016 in two of the most important European migration countries, Germany and the United Kingdom. These years are interesting from a migration perspective as 2002 was just before a large EU expansion, while 2016 was just after the migration crisis of 2015, and the year of the Brexit referendum. LÄS MER
2. Hallar och kulthus i södra Skandinavien under äldre järnålder: När Oden och härskaren blev grannarKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Arkeologi
Sammanfattning : Eriksson, J.E. 2021. Hallar och kulthus i södra Skandinavien under äldre järnålder: När Oden och härskaren blev grannar. LÄS MER
3. A system in crisis with the worst yet to come: Social security spending in Finland 1980-2018 and some gloomy forecasts for the near-future (2019-2030)Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Finland’s social security spending has been increasing rapidly over the past four decades, and is expected to continue increasing in the decades to come. The increase has been largely driven by population ageing resulting in increased old-age spending. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för geografi
Sammanfattning : The rural municipalities in the mountain areas of northern Sweden has for a many years experienced an out-migration of people in working age witch have led to an older populationand a smaller source of taxes. In addition of these municipalities with a lot of tourists and second home tourists have periods of the year when they have a population that is a lot larger then they have capacity for. LÄS MER
5. “När det gäller våld måste vi göra vårt jobb, med eller utan pandemi” Socialarbetares upplevelser av mäns våld mot kvinnor under Covid-19 pandemin och deras förståelse av riskfaktorer för våld och våldsutsatta kvinnors situation.Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Men’s perpetration of intimate partner violence against women is a global problem that prevents social equality and contributes to severe health problems for many women, and the ongoing global covid-19 pandemic has caused an increase in violence against women. The aim of this study was therefore to explore social workers' perspectives on how the covid-19 pandemic affects women subjected to intimate partner violence, and to analyse how social workers’ experiences can contribute to an expanded understanding of risk factors for violence and how to prevent it, as well as how societal crises affects men’s violence against women. LÄS MER