Sökning: "agency theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 780 uppsatser innehållade orden agency theory.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Evaluative frameworks of aid efficiency have various approaches based on donor priorities, international agreements and agenda, and existing theories in place. This thesis aims to investigate whether measurement of capabilities enhancement is losing ground to Value for Money Approach – a theory perceived to look into cost-effectiveness and economic growth only. LÄS MER
2. Från barn till flyktingbarn - en diskursanalys av dokument som används vid arbete med barns asylutredningarMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Migration Agency assesses and decide on children's asylum cases in Sweden. The Swedish Aliens Act, the Convention on the Rights of the Child and, since 2016, the Temporary Act, are the main laws applied when the agency determent a child’s asylum case. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : During the Covid-19 pandemic in Sweden, the younger generation has been portrayed by themedia as an unconcerned group that doesn't follow the Covid-19 restrictions issued by thePublic Health Agency of Sweden and the Swedish government. In our study, we wanted tolook into if and how the pandemic has had an impact on the youths news habits and choice ofnews sources. LÄS MER
4. Group Agents and Moral Responsibility : An Analysis of the Theory of Group Agency Given by List and PettitKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Avdelningen för filosofi, historia, konst och religion
Sammanfattning : In this essay I discuss if groups can be morally responsible agents over and above the responsibility of their individual members. I consider an important collectivist theory given by List and Pettit arguing that groups can be responsible over its members. LÄS MER
5. The Squads relation till ”the Jurassic Jerk”. En retorisk studie om politiskt semantiskt våld på TwitterKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Twitter took off as a political tool with the 2016 election and it became a space for personal attacks directed to and between politicians. This study focuses on the Squad, four female politicians representing minorities and their use of Twitter in the months before the US election of 2020. LÄS MER