Sökning: "agile leadership"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 57 uppsatser innehållade orden agile leadership.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This case study has investigated the possibility of utilizing current CSR commitments to further employee motivation, by exploring the relation between motivation and alignment in commitments to social challenges. Self Determination Theory, Institutional Theory and Systems Theory has been used to explore the positive correlation between CSR and Motivation, as shown by Kunz (2020). LÄS MER
2. Managing Remote Projects During a Crisis : Game-development and Manufacturing Projects Response to COVID-19Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Although projects and project management has grown to be increasingly influential in all aspects of business operations, project success and efficiency is often harder to measure and arguably harder to execute. Many projects may often change the course of intent, exceed the initial budget, or even finish later than expected. LÄS MER
3. The difference between hearing and listening : A qualitative comparative case study about the inter-relations between leaders and employees within agile start-upsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Leadership are often a central part of organizations’ success. Consequently, it never ceases to attract attention and curiosity. What makes a good leader can vary depending on what kind of organization or setting one may be in and therefore different traits and styles are needed. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Byggnadsteknik och belysningsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Purpose: According to Boverket errors and defects in the construction sector cost society SEK 100 billion per year. Most of the problems that occurs can be avoided through a well accomplished design phase. The challenge is that the design phase is limited in time and costs. It is also challenging because a lot of different actors are involved. LÄS MER
5. Crisis Management : A qualitative study about the difference between the dynamic capabilities of born-digital and non-digital companies during DSCKandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik, konst och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Today there is an ongoing world crisis COVID-19, which has affected our daily lives related to health, survival, economy, work and so on. Much of our daily life is now moved online, for example work, which is possible because of the digitization. For work forces to handle COVID-19, crisis management is crucial. LÄS MER