Sökning: "agile methods"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 407 uppsatser innehållade orden agile methods.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : [Context and Motivation] Agile methodologies are created to facilitate short time to market. Large-scale system development such as complex products and embedded systems are not fairly treated by agile, especially with respect to managing stakeholders and system requirements. LÄS MER
2. The Role of Consultants in Translating Agility-An Actor Network Approach to Consultancy in a Management TrendMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The rapid pace of digitalization has resulted in increased management of software development, and today a majority of startups are reliant on software. How to manage software development projects is a well-researched area and agile methods are widely adopted by companies in all industries and sizes. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : As society becomes increasingly digitalised, pressure is put on public organisations to keep up with technological developments. Thus, digital transformations, which is a strategic relocation of the business, have become essential for organisations. LÄS MER
5. Managing Remote Projects During a Crisis : Game-development and Manufacturing Projects Response to COVID-19Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Although projects and project management has grown to be increasingly influential in all aspects of business operations, project success and efficiency is often harder to measure and arguably harder to execute. Many projects may often change the course of intent, exceed the initial budget, or even finish later than expected. LÄS MER