Sökning: "agile transformation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 29 uppsatser innehållade orden agile transformation.
1. From Traditional to Agile - An exploratory study of how large companies can achieve Organizational AgilityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose: Today’s business environment is exposed to rapid changes, why companies must obtain the ability to be flexible and respond quickly to changing circumstances. Consequently, organizations are increasingly realizing the need of becoming agile. LÄS MER
2. The dream of Agile as a savior - An institutional logic perspective - A qualitative study of an Agile transformation at Volvo CarsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Agility is referred to as the ability of a firm to proactively or reactively adapt successfully to rapid changes within the business environment both internally and externally. The Post-Merger Integration (PMI) phase is characterized by rapid organizational changes which require new strategy methods that suit the nature of today’s fast paced business environments. LÄS MER
4. Ett visualiseringsverktyg för att koordinera agil utveckling av en komplex produkt : En studie om framtagande och vidareutveckling av en systemanatomi för ökad gemensam förståelse i den agila utvecklingen på Volvo CarsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell ekonomi; Linköpings universitet/Industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : There are issues around complex products in multiple large companies such as Volvo Cars, Ericsson and ABB. This report focuses on Volvo Cars in an agile context with issues concerning dependencies and coordination. The subject which is investigated closer to solve this problem is system anatomies. LÄS MER
5. Digital Transformation: How enterprises build dynamic capabilities for business model innovation : A multiple-case study within the logistics and transportation industryMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: With the emergence of new digital technologies, the ongoing digital transformation is argued to heavily impact core societal pillars such as logistics and transportation. This has generated unique challenges and introduced an increasing need for organizations to take steps towards innovating their business models. LÄS MER